CFRCluj.net - English Forum

Forum for CFRCluj.net visitors (English only) - Please introduce yourselves and you will get a quick response!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Missing Players?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonTomato

PostSubject: Missing Players?   Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Hiya,

first id like to say cheers awesome page cheers
Finally English Infos on this superb club Very Happy
As im kind of a Romania Fan since 94, im following Cluj nowadays and im very interested in this project. But my Romanian is... and even if it would be better id had problems finding the infos i want No
Im missing some players in the squad list, anybody knows what happened to Vitinha or
Viorel Frunza? Shouldnt they come back this season? Were they sold or loaned to another team again? Same thing for Amoreirinha and many others i cant remember right now ^^
A Transfer (overview) List would be nice (on this page or a Link just for me Embarassed )

Cheers and greetings from Germany, DT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Missing Players?   Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello Don Tomato and welcome to the forum! Thanks for the praise!

In answer to your question:

Amoreirinha will most likely be loaned off to another team. His transfer fee from Benfica was 1million Euro so he won't be let off that easily.

Radu Marginean has ended his contract with C.F.R. and has left for Gloria Bistrita.

Casian Miclaus and Octavian Chihaia have also ended their contract with Cluj, and will leave for unknown destinations.

Bogdan Bucurica, who was loaned to Unirea Alba Iulia, did not extend his contract and will most likely stay at Alba Iulia.

Viorel Frunza, at PAOK Salonik, has ended his contract with CFR and will leave. Where, I dont know.

Alin Bota, at FC Baia Mare, will likely stay at said team.

Pedro Oliveira has already left for Portugal.

Ibezito Ogbonna has also ended his contract with CFR.

Finally, Vitinha will come back to C.F.R. this autumn from second league team CS Otopeni. after he recovers from a knee injury, and will most likely play for the reserves.

As for a complete transfer list, one can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFR_Cluj under the subtitle "Squad Changes"

Hope this helps!

Now to put out a question of my own to you: If you are a German with no connection to Romania, what led you to become so interested in our football? Dont take this in a bad way. I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cfrcluj.net

Missing Players?
Page 1 of 1