CFRCluj.net - English Forum

Forum for CFRCluj.net visitors (English only) - Please introduce yourselves and you will get a quick response!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Starting Eleven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcom

PostSubject: The Starting Eleven   Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm

What's your opinion about this?
do you like Stanciou-Tony, Cadu, De Sousa, Pereira-Trica, Dani, Peralta, Culio-Didy, Ruiz?
how should be for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm

hmmmmm

my version would be:

Stancioiu - Tony, Cadu, Alcantara, Pereira - Trica , Peralta, Dani, Deac - Semedo, Didi

De Sousa frankly isn't a very good centre-back. He's very clumsy. Alcantara doesnt seem too much better, but at least he's dominating in the air.

As for Culio, I personally don't like his style of play too much. He dribbles way too much, dissappears from the game for long periods of time and doesn't shoot nearly often enough. Although granted he does get a lot of assists. Deac would be a much better player in left midfield, played much better in the pre-season.

Ruiz doesn't seem to be a very good forward at all. He fouls way too much (just look at the game with Motherwell when he broke a guy's leg). PLus, he misses way too many scoring chances. On the other hand, Semedo is much speedier and more stealthy than Ruiz.

Wolf1907

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 am

Stancioiu
Tony
Cadu
Alcantara
Pereira
Dani
Kone
Trica
Prette
Deac
Didi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 am

As far as I know Kone is going to the Oympic games so he'll be gone for about 1.5 months. As for Prette, other than the last minute goal he didn't play too well in the preseason. Peralta was much better and probably deserves to play more.

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:59 pm

I like Stanciou or Hirschfeld-Tony, Cadu, Alcantara, Pereira-Trica, Dani, Peralta, Deac-Didy, Semedo

and what about Dorsin and Hirschfeld? and Fabbiani? I think he is better than Ruiz.
I know that Dorsin will play in the Liga III, but aren't they good for the first team? They have more experience in continental tournaments than the other defenders and goalkeepers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf1907

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:12 am

Admin wrote:
Peralta was much better and probably deserves to play more.
ok,he deserves...but he is to slow for UCL scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 am

Malcom wrote:
I like Stanciou or Hirschfeld-Tony, Cadu, Alcantara, Pereira-Trica, Dani, Peralta, Deac-Didy, Semedo

and what about Dorsin and Hirschfeld? and Fabbiani? I think he is better than Ruiz.
I know that Dorsin will play in the Liga III, but aren't they good for the first team? They have more experience in continental tournaments than the other defenders and goalkeepers...

Dorsin, like his countryman Sandberg, couldn't adapt to football and to life in Romania. In fact, I just read in Gazeta Sporturilor that Dorsin didn't leave for FC Moscow because his agent wanted an over-the-top salary. (given GSP's track record, I can't say if this is accurate or not) As for Hirschfeld: Personally, I like him. Other than the own goal at Steaua, he played really well. He seems like a very confident keeper with CL experience. Unfortunately, our coach Andone doesn't quite like him that much, so he probably won't play very much.
Fabbiani is certainly better than Ruiz. After seeing Ruiz injure that player and elbow another guy in the friendly against Motherwell, I was left speechless. Ruiz fouls way too much and way too hard. Fabbiani is similar, but he at least he won't pick up a red card for brutality. Plus. he's a really talented player who can create space for himself, something we may need in order to break-down phalanx-like defenses next year.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Admin wrote:
hmmmmm

my version would be:

Stancioiu - Tony, Cadu, Alcantara, Pereira - Trica , Peralta, Dani, Deac - Semedo, Didi

I was pretty darn close...
The actual team was:
Stancioiu - Tony, Cadu, Galiassi, Pereira, - Trica, Peralta, Dani, Deac - Ruiz, Didi

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Starting Eleven   

Back to top Go down

The Starting Eleven
Page 1 of 1