CFRCluj.net - English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CFRCluj.net - English Forum

Forum for CFRCluj.net visitors (English only) - Please introduce yourselves and you will get a quick response!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AS Roma - CFR Cluj

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
allnighty

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: AS Roma - CFR Cluj   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 am

Today is the first CL trial for aour team. I hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Meee

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: live   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 pm

the game is live on only from 10 minuts before` s begin..
Back to top Go down
adhoc

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: Great night   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:34 am

What a performance - that was the best I've ever seen CFR play (even throughout last season, they never reached those levels). Fantastic match.

Where does this leave the Trompetta situation? Surely he deserves to stay on after that - I'd rate him above Protasov anyway.
Back to top Go down
Oxford Cluj

Oxford Cluj

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: Re: AS Roma - CFR Cluj   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:16 am

Great result, where can I see the highlights?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: Re: AS Roma - CFR Cluj   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:55 pm

I embedded a video of the highlights on cfrcluj.net, right at the top of the page.
Yeah, that's the best I've ever seen the team play as well. Perhaps only the game against Poli Timisoara last year (2-2) and the game at St. Etienne (2-2 again) three years ago could have compared in quality. Still, it was an amazing experience! I've never felt such emotion when watching football. To tell you the truth, Roma's goal didn't bode too well for me, but the lads had the character and strength to come back and win the match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfrcluj.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: Re: AS Roma - CFR Cluj   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm

About Trombetta, not Trompeta as the Romanian press disrespectfully called him, his tactics with Roma were well thought out and very effective. Putting Muresan as the second holding midfielder proved exceedingly beneficial. But I'd like to see how he performs as a coach in the following several games or so in order to get a better idea if he's a quality coach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfrcluj.net
Sponsored content

AS Roma - CFR Cluj Empty
PostSubject: Re: AS Roma - CFR Cluj   AS Roma - CFR Cluj Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AS Roma - CFR Cluj
Page 1 of 1