CFRCluj.net - English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CFRCluj.net - English Forum

Forum for CFRCluj.net visitors (English only) - Please introduce yourselves and you will get a quick response!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My favourite player

Go down 
+2
Admin
Wolf1907
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf1907

Wolf1907

My favourite player Empty
PostSubject: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:04 am

Which is your favourite player from CFR?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:47 am

I'd have to say my favourite player is Adrian Anca. He brought us fans many good memories with his goals. I remember he scored 2 during his first game for us in 2003. It's a pity he's past his prime now and will leave the club, but I think he will forever remain in our hearts.
As for current players, I would have to say Cadu. At fist everybody said CFR spent way too much money on him (750,000). In fact, I would have agreed since he had a dissappointing first few months. He even screwed up in the game when we won at Tg Jiu 3-1. But over time his performances became much more consistent and he managed to impress. Now, he's even our captain!
Of course Cadu's example leads me to point out examples like Dorsin and Hirschfeld, who I think should not leave this summer. They are internationals and have experience in the European cups. Just because they didn't accomodate to Romania in a mere four months doesn't mean they should leave right away. They should be given another few months to prove themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cfrcluj.net
Ceferist

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:47 am

on topic: i don't really have a favourite player. i appreciate older ones like anca or oncica, but i also like cadu tony trica or dubarbier .
and now about hirchfeld and dorsin . i don't think that Andone or Muresan are that stupid to let hirchfeld go. although he scored that own goal he looks like a powerful and confident keeper.
on the other hand, dorsin ,i think, doesn't match to the football in romania. he is really slow and football in romania is quite different from the nordic one. another example of accomodation is sandberg , who is in the same position, he is here for more than a year and coldn't just impose himself in the team.
Back to top Go down
Wolf1907

Wolf1907

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 am

My favourite player is Oncica.I also like verry much Trica and Dani.And of course Adi Anca.
Adi Anca-Un idol,un simbol,un mit/Te vom iubi la infinit!
Back to top Go down
allnighty

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:21 pm

My favorite player is Tony, I like his fighting spirit! Anca would be my "long run" favorite player, though.
Back to top Go down
Ceferist

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:54 pm

yes... too bad Adi Anca is no longer part of the team Crying or Very sad Sad
anyway he will still be the simbol of this team
Back to top Go down
CLUJ_1907_burberry

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:09 pm

my favorite player is tony da silva
but i like adrian anca to Crying or Very sad now...he's gone...
Back to top Go down
Malcom_A

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi, I'm new in this forum...

I'm from Argentina

I'm a supporter of the CFR Cluj since january of this year
My favourite player is Sixto Peralta
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 am

Hey Malcom and welcome to the forum! It's nice to see we're getting more overseas fans here. For the most part our Argentine players have played really well. Culio, Dubarbier, and Fabbiani (partially) all impressed here. Unfortunately, your favourite player, Peralta, hasnt played too well here this spring. However, he seems to be performing better and better as the summer passes by. He played quite well in the friendlies we've has so far. By the way, what team in Argentina do u support, Malcom?

P.S. Don't hesitate to create an account on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Malcom

Malcom

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

I'm a fan of Racing Club, one week ago we just won the promotion to still be in the first division..
Sixto played three times in Racing, and he became my idol very quickly
i'm very happy that he's playing a little bit more than before and I hope he can be part of the initial squad of the CFR

I'm waiting for the next friendly matches and, I'll see if I can watch'em on Internet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:48 pm

You can watch the friendlies online at www.sport.ro/live. Not too sure if it will work, though. I'll post a schedule of the dates and times on the website.
Back to top Go down
Scott

PostSubject: Alvaro Pereira   My favourite player Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:09 pm

I am another overseas "supporter" (I am just now learning about the team...) in Argentina. Sixto Peralta is very, very talented and should be very good for the team. My favorite player is Alvaro Pereira who comes from Argentinos Juniors. He is very fun to watch and create a lot of dangerous situations along the left side. I will do everything I can to watch his progress over the season...how do you say "Let's Go Cluj" or "Forza Cluj" or "Vamos Cluj" or anything else in Romanian?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:54 pm

Hey Scott, Alvaro Pereira indeed seems to be a very talented, young player.
I'll be posting news on the website every other day, so stay tuned.

Forza CFR = Forza CFR (pretty self-explanatory)
Let's go CFR = Haide CFR
By the way CFR is actully pronounced "chefere".
Back to top Go down
Meeee.

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm

I would have to say either Culio or Kone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Meeee. wrote:

Culio as of late has done very little. He is just WAY too inconsistent to be a great player. He certainly is very talented and has a LOT of potential, but he is too prone to fluctuations of spirit and concentration.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Meeee. wrote:

Culio as of late has done very little. He is just WAY too inconsistent to be a great player. He certainly is very talented and has a LOT of potential, but he is too prone to fluctuations of spirit and concentration.

Yssouf Kone, on the other hand, is our best player. He really should be playing in a better league. He's consistent, powerful, talented, hard-working, dedicated and a complete professional. The perfect combination for a superb footballer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favourite player   My favourite player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My favourite player
Page 1 of 1